dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool
Nothing but I had coaching, so that is physical.
Vaulting training - 2 hours
Tabata - 45 minutes
Wednesday (today) :
Hour power yoga in the morning
Hour power yoga at night.
vaulting training - 2 hours
power yoga - 1 hour
45minute bike ride (maybe not sure yet)
small bush walk.
Might go for a run.
Don't complain if the characters you ship only stay friends. Look what us Dramione Shippers have to work with
- First Year: Hermione was called to the stool right after Draco
- Second Year: Lucius heard all about her
- Third Year: Hermione punched him, and pretty much smiled at him (kinda)
- Fourth Year: Draco didn't insult her, and got the idea of 'Potter stinks' pins from her S.T.E.W. pins
- Fifth Year: nada.
- Sixth Year: She said his name! AND DIDN'T WANT TO THINK OF HIM AS A BAD GUY!
- Seventh Year: He didn't give them away (because of her obviously)
- Battle of Hogwarts: Hermione didn't object to saving Draco
- Epilogue: They look at each other and smile, AND HERMIONE REPRIMANDS RON FOR SPEAKING BADLY ABOUT HIM
- Fandom: Professional Photoshoppers that pretty much fuel our love.
Ladies, I am holding out my hand. Do you trust me?
I need you to open Google Maps. Locate your nearest mall. Get in your car. Drive to Yankee Candle.
Past the seasonal pumpkin display, near the back of the store, you will find a trash pile Man Candle section. You will see candles called MMM, Bacon!. Riding Mower. Man Town. (I’m not kidding. Man Town.) Stay strong. Not in this section, but likely very near this section, you will find a candle called Mountain Lodge.
Hold this jar in your hands like a talisman. Close your eyes and picture a man.
I want to be clear: I’m not talking about a Hugh Dancy. Or an Andrew Garfield, a Ben Whishaw, even a Tom Hiddleston. This exercise requires someone in the Chris Evans weight class. The Richard Armitage weight class. Someone with smile lines around his eyes who could chop the cedar for your bower with his own hands, strangle an alpha wolf, carry you home when you sprain your ankle in the woods, bench press your entire body. Picture this man in your mountain home with a full beard, a slightly grimy white henley, a fond half smile he reserves only for you. Now open the lid and smell Mountain Lodge.
Steady yourself on the man candle display. Give yourself a second. No, you’re not wrong. Yes, the Yankee Candle Company has eliminated the need for men. This medium tumbler Mountain Lodge candle jar is now your boyfriend. The Yankee Candle Company has effectively replaced the need for contact with the male half of our species with a compact and clean-burning candle in a jar.
"Do you like this one?" the cashier asked, ringing me up. "Every man should be required by law to smell like what this candle smells like," I replied intensely. "That’ll be $12.01," she said.
I WANT TO SMELL THIS DAMN THING, BUT THERE IS NO YANKEE CANDLE IN NEW ZEALAND
Anonymous said: Dear crush!
You are awesome and I love you an our friendship so much!
I sometimes wonder if you feel the same towards me, then I realize there are a lot more girls who are more deserving of your time. so I try to forget about the whole thing.
you are lovely, a genuinely good person. who I hope get’s the best out of life, you deserve it. you have an extremely unique outlook on things, I really wish I could see the world through your eyes for even a day.
they way you see and treat people. They way you can joke and have fun. always challenge me for an adventure.
I am sorry I am not confident enough to say this to you.
I am just genuinely to scared to show my true feelings now days.
I do say I care about you etc, but you may never know how much i really mean it.
and so much more.
davuardo said: Dear ex bestfriend
Dear Ex bestfriend,
I’m sorry we grew apart. I’m sometimes sad you moved away.
I love the friendship we had. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me, I hope you received as much as you needed from me.
I really hope you are well, whatever you are doing.
I still love you and always will.
It would be lovely to catch up some time.
so here is to all of the crazy memories.
I will write about the following, leave one in my ask box.
Dear person I hate,
Dear person I like,
Dear ex boyfriend,
Dear ex girlfriend,
Dear ex bestfriend,
Dear future me,
Dear past me,
Dear person I’m jealous of,
Dear person I had a crush on,
Dear [insert URL here],
- mum: remember you have to be home to make us dinner
- me: yup okay so by 4pm
- mum: yes, and can you find somewhere to go for the evening. I want to have alone time with steve
- so pretty much they only want me here to cook and clean for them. other wise they would rather not have me here